Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Funding deleted

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Midland Funding deleted

From EQ CR so far. Waiting for TU and EX to delete them. Doing a happy dance. Debt wasn't validated via disputes. A problem gone for good?

Happy dance commencing.

edit: this is from DW's CR, not mine. I have zero collection accounts. 

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Re: Midland Funding deleted

@ShortBus wrote:

From EQ CR so far. Waiting for TU and EX to delete them. Doing a happy dance. Debt wasn't validated via disputes. $2,697 problem gone for good.

Happy dance commencing.

edit: this is from DW's CR, not mine. I have zero collection accounts. 

Congratulations!!

How did you dispute it? CRA, though them, BBB?? 

They are on my husband's and they are reporting as a Factoring Company with 1 month terms, I know that's against the FDCPA according to an article I read, just want more ammo to toss at them LOL

Starting all over again!
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Midland Funding deleted

Deletion as a result of lack of verification in a dispute is not absolute.

The collection could be reinserted by the same debt collector or another debt collector if they provide, along with their reporting, a certification of accuracy.

If that is done, the CRA must send you written notice that they have reinserted.

If a collection is reinserted, be on the lookout for a written notification from the CRA indicating that the reinsertion provisions of the FCRA have been complied with.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.