Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Funding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland Funding

Does anyone have an email or contact information they could send me for Midland Funding LLC? I've searched the internet far and wide and cannot find a single email address to someone with power. I've tried sending a message throught their website with no response. So I would appreciate it if someone could send me an email or address to go off of. Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Funding

Hi, this page has their contact (regular) mail address:   https://www.midlandcreditonline.com/contact/

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe the CEO's email is beelzebub@satanslair.com
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, now that was funny!

I am guessing you are not one of their fans?  You must be an LNVN guy then?  Pretty sure you are one of those groupies of Sherman Financial Group.

Or is it just ALL of the CAs?

Still trying to come up with a better email than yours, I give up.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I consider Midland to be the king of evil. PRA is close second. Don't even get me started on Sherman Capital...
Message 5 of 9
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Try going to your states dept of insurance website. Usually they have good contacts for these CAs. Also you can check to make sure they are insured to collect in your state, one of the easiest ways to get a deletion. 

Good luck. 

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ROTFLMAO! Smiley Very Happy Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw this...

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schiolbuskid- great advice! Read this and just did a Google search to find they are not licensed to collect in Massachusetts. They have several pending lawsuits in Ma right now for practicing unlicensed. Hopefully this will get me a deletion. I'll update.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilarious!

Good Luck OP!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.