Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland GW Success!!!!

tag
wallstreet177
Contributor

Midland GW Success!!!!

My gf had an old verizon acct that was sold to midland credit management.  She paid it in full about 5 months ago.  After joining this site I started sending letters to my creditors as well as hers.

Sent the first GW letter about 2 months ago, no response.  

Sent the second GW letter less than a month ago....just got a letter today saying "based on my information they will instruct the credit bureaus to delete"!!!!!

Now, the first letter was sent just to Midland, with no specific department or person.  

The second letter was sent to someone specific (i basically picked an exec at random from doing a search on google).  I sent the letter to the same address with this persons name at the top.  

Maybe I got lucky, but it worked.  

I know I can't post names, but can I post the person's title at the company?  I only ask because I am not on this site daily, and I don't want to miss anyone that requests the contact. 

Guiness? Shogun?  Can I post that?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Midland GW Success!!!!

Congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
orange-n-blue
Valued Member

Congratulations!!!  My friend is in the same exact situation and I've been helping.  Midland posted the account to the credit agency as paid in full AFTER we paid them.  Could you please PM your poc or at the least the title?  Thank you!!

Message 3 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

CONGRATS

Message 4 of 8
DBSH
New Contributor

Thats fantastic. Congrats. Smart thinking and persitance seemed to pay off in this case.

Where did you find the management/exective info?

BofA Cash Rewards: $15,000; Capital One Quicksilver: $9,000; Discover IT $15,000; Amex BCE: $15,000. Barclaycard Ring $12,000; Amazon $5000:
Message 5 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@wallstreet177 wrote:

My gf had an old verizon acct that was sold to midland credit management.  She paid it in full about 5 months ago.  After joining this site I started sending letters to my creditors as well as hers.

Sent the first GW letter about 2 months ago, no response.  

Sent the second GW letter less than a month ago....just got a letter today saying "based on my information they will instruct the credit bureaus to delete"!!!!!

Now, the first letter was sent just to Midland, with no specific department or person.  

The second letter was sent to someone specific (i basically picked an exec at random from doing a search on google).  I sent the letter to the same address with this persons name at the top.  

Maybe I got lucky, but it worked.  

I know I can't post names, but can I post the person's title at the company?  I only ask because I am not on this site daily, and I don't want to miss anyone that requests the contact. 

Guiness? Shogun?  Can I post that?

Nothing wrong with the title as long as the name isn't there also.

Message 6 of 8
wallstreet177
Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Nothing wrong with the title as long as the name isn't there also.

Thanks.

Do a search on google for "Chief Information Officer Midland Credit Management.  You will find the person's name.  I addressed a letter to this person via regular mail, no CMRRR.

Hope this helps anyone with a paid CO/CA from them!

Message 7 of 8
holby2003

Any chance you can PM the contact information for Midland and maybe the letter you sent?

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.