Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland GW success?

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Midland GW success?

Anyone have success GW'ing midland? I know they refuse PFD. My husband has a verizon wirless acct with them due to fall off 3/2014, we're gonna pay a settlement in July, what are the chances, since it's going to fall off in 8 months after we pay it anyway, they'll delete it? I'm not even gonna attempt a PFD... i'm just curious about others GW success with them, and how long the item had before it was due to fall off your CR if you had success GW'ing them. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Oyiwaa
Regular Contributor

Re: Midland GW success?

Certainly, it is worth paying if the account is going to fall of in 2014. As many posts here indicate, Midland will likely delete in your situation.  all the best  - Oyiwaa

Message 2 of 3
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: Midland GW success?

@Oyiwaa wrote:

Certainly, it is worth paying if the account is going to fall of in 2014. As many posts here indicate, Midland will likely delete in your situation.  all the best  - Oyiwaa

We're going to pay it we have no choice because with the home loan we are trying to get we can't have any collections since we have a repo from 2008. I just hope they'll go ahead and remove it early since it will be 8ish months away from falling off anyway. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.