Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland I have them now Right?

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Midland I have them now Right?

Midland never responded to the BBB, no letters, no nothing.

I sent the first DV almost a year ago, then a second later on. They never responded to either one.

As far as the SOL I am not sure. It is a CC so the SOL is 3 years. I just looked at all of my old reports and found that at first it showed up on my CR with a DOFD of 8/06, now it is 6/07.

I can not remember when I got that CC. It was several years ago. So the SOL should be expired soon. I hope.
Message 11 of 16
jsk300
Regular Contributor

Midland tried pulling that sheee-ot with me with the waiver.  I told the BBB I'm not signing anything for Midland.  I just fired off ITS letter to Midland for their invalid reporting giving them 3 days to comply (they received yesterday CMRRR).  Sent directly to the CEO [Edited].  Also attached a copy of a complaint that I am going to file with the courts if they do not comply.

Message edited to remove personal information. - sidewinder

Message Edited by sidewinder on 08-21-2008 03:12 PM
TU 673 EX (720 Credit score) EQ 690 (08/2009)
TU 698 EQ 697 EX ?? (07/2010)
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a friendly reminder that sharing of personal information, either yours or someone else's, is prohibited on the forums.

This includes, but is not limited to, full name, address, and phone number. 

Please read the FICO Forums Terms of Service for further information.

-sidewinder
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I first DV Midland on March 19, 2008. I sent another letter on August 8, 2008 asking them since they had not validated this account to delete it immediately. Have contacted BBB and they are helping to work on this. I have not received an answer yet.

Midland has my account listed as open, not as a collection. And the thing is I do not know what this account is for or who the OC is or if it is my account. Today they update the $ amount and changed the acct #

If they have not validated this by now should they not have to delete the account?
Message 14 of 16
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just keep a log of everything they are doing, what you have done, copies of CR, etc and wait for the BBB complaint to be over.

Harpo wrote:
I first DV Midland on March 19, 2008. I sent another letter on August 8, 2008 asking them since they had not validated this account to delete it immediately. Have contacted BBB and they are helping to work on this. I have not received an answer yet.

Midland has my account listed as open, not as a collection. And the thing is I do not know what this account is for or who the OC is or if it is my account. Today they update the $ amount and changed the acct #

If they have not validated this by now should they not have to delete the account?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.