Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland PFD...kind of

tag
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Re: Midland PFD...kind of

So I paid the collection on Friday and was transferred back to the person who said the collection would be removed from the CR.  She said it would take maybe a week for it to be removed.  

I'll report back with good news (hopefully).

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed 👌👌
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@reckedhim wrote:
California, where Midland is, is a two-party consent state so recording the call would be illegal, wouldn't it?

No, not with a business that is already recording the call themselves.

Message 13 of 23
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to give an update:

I paid on Friday afternoon and today Credit Karma updated my relative's Transunion and Equifax reports showing that the Midland collection has been removed!

Message 14 of 23
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I have one with them but SOL ends in November. I plan to try after the SOL. You are the only person I have seen have success with the company recently.

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 15 of 23
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

@Unique620 wrote:

Congrats! I have one with them but SOL ends in November. I plan to try after the SOL. You are the only person I have seen have success with the company recently.

Thanks. I hope other people are able to have success as well!

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very promising!!!
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you pmake me the csr's extension please?
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay in full and open dispute the same day. If you pay in full Midland won't respond and it will be gone

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Pay in full and open dispute the same day. If you pay in full Midland won't respond and it will be gone

Did this happen with you? I have no problem paying them if it gets deleted. I've just read so many bad things about them that makes me think if I do pay them it will just sit there as a paid collection and I will be in a worse situation than before lol 

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.