Not applicable

Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

they agreed to delete!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61
MattieNumNums
Regular Contributor

Re: Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

Very good! Midland was actually very understanding and helpful for me. They deleted mine over the phone the only thing he said was send in a GW letter and Ill fwd the deltion request. It was done within a month.

Message 2 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

he said if they didn't report this month, they would next month... i also noticed i misspelled 'success' lol.

Message 3 of 62
purseman
Valued Member

Congrats. Was your account paid in full? Who and how did you contact Midland?

Message 4 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it was paid in full (settlement though) i then emailed about 4 different people, i got a response email saying they could not email me any information (for my protection) and it had a phone number and an extention to speak to someone, i called that person, and he told me that my request had been granted, it would be deleted this month, if not, the next.

Message 5 of 62
sigma6

Great. Congrats. I have 2 paid collections with Midland that I'm having hard time getting deleted. Do you mind sharing the emails addresses that you used? Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

going to pm you : )

Message 7 of 62
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

I am so happy to hear that, they had no issues with deleting for me either.

Great job!!!!

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 8 of 62
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.  I'm waiting on my deletion confirmation letter from Midland, too.  I spoke with the rep last Friday (she called me after I e-mailed them incessantly) and told me that they would delete and said they would send me a letter to confirm; however, until I have that letter in my hand and receive the alert from score watch, I won't be convinced.  I know Midland is a tough one to crack and they are THE LAST collection account on my CR, so I cannot wait to see how much my score boosts up when they are off.  I'm so thrilled for you (and for myself).

Congrats, again!

Message 9 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congratulations!! I am still not having any luck with them. He told me they don't delete, but will update to paid in full. Would you mind sharing your contact with me also? Thank you!

Message 10 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.