cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

tag
hiphop101

Re: Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

Gald to hear about your success. Could you send me the phone number you used?

Thanks

Message 21 of 62
esmer0924
Regular Contributor

Great job : )

Starting Score: 672 TU, 669 EQ, 659 EX FAKO(10/3/11)
Current Score: 786 TU FICO(5/23/14), 758 EQ FICO (8/01/14), 811 EX FICO (5/26/14)
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Could you please PM me the contact info you used?  I have a paid account with them as well and I need to get it removed.

Thanks!

Message 23 of 62
cha
Established Member

Yes! I received deletion letter today!

Message 24 of 62
elletrain
Established Member

glad to hear about your success! Would you mind sending me a PM with the contact info you have? I have 2 accounts with them I'd like deleted. thanks!

Cap 1 $750- Cap 1 $500- Capital One Spark Business $750- Fingerhut $850- Walmart $700- Matrix $400- Victoria's Secret $250, LOFT $250, Express $250
EX-515 ( 1/14)
EQ- 546 (1/14)
TU- 591 ( 1/14)
Message 25 of 62
sml1997
Valued Member

Awesome job. Can you pm me the information a well. Thanks!

Starting Score: 522
Current Score: 601
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 26 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats to all the success!  I called, got transferred 4 times, and no luck today.  Can somebody please send me the contact info as well.  This would be great to get off my report.  Thanks in advance.

Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

No luck for me Smiley Sad I kept sending the emails and got the response email to call one of the VP'S and she just let me know that they cannot delete them and she'll be sending me a letter ... Sucks !!!!!!! She did mention that she was responding to an email I sent to a couple of them lol so I guess they do communicate amongst eachother LOL .. I'll still try sending in a letter maybe in a couple of months .. I have two paid in full accounts with them. UGH ! ..

Message 28 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I Also have two that were paid in full with them.... 

Can creditors actually "Delete" line items from your credit? 

I have about 10 things paid in full  (all were negative) that is keeping my credit scores in the 550's .... is there ANY easy way to get this resolved? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 29 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'd write them a goodwill letter. explain to them how you were responsible and took care of your responsibilities, and that you would like to have them deleted.

Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.