Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Midland: REATTEMPT! SUCESS!

What about the SOL., these have all been within the last couple of years

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 31 of 62
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous_vanskike wrote:

What about the SOL., these have all been within the last couple of years

You say all these are paid so the SOL doesn't matter.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 32 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

So, i will just have to send them some GW letters??? Who do i send them to? PM Me please!!! Smiley Very Happy 

every time someone helps me here i get just a little bit more faith back in life x.x 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 33 of 62
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

So, i will just have to send them some GW letters??? Who do i send them to? PM Me please!!! Smiley Very Happy 

every time someone helps me here i get just a little bit more faith back in life x.x 

As I have said several times you send the GW letters to whatever company is listing this on your credit reports. The contact information should be listed for all reporting entities.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 34 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

so just send to the address listed? Marinevet, though you may come across very blunt some times, i really appreciate all your help! Thank you very very VERY much! 

Message 35 of 62
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

so just send to the address listed? Marinevet, though you may come across very blunt some times, i really appreciate all your help! Thank you very very VERY much! 

I guess I need to re-assess my approach. I had no idea my words and advice were blunt. I try to always be respectful but it looks like I'm not very good at accomplishing that. I believe in being plain spoken and I suppose that comes across differently than I mean it to.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 36 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

It wasnt meant as anything bad, im sure wiht coming from the marines, its in your blood on how you approach things Smiley Happy

But once again, i do just send them to the addresses listed on my credit report? 

Message 37 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Sent 1 GW letter to them for 2 debts they used to own.... lets hope and pray Smiley Sad

Message 38 of 62
tryingtostartover
Valued Member

Surprisingly today I received 2 letters from them stating they will be deleting BOTH of my accounts...woohoo!!! So happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 62
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Did you send them GW letters? lol

Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.