Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Reinserted

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Midland Reinserted

I've seen several of these types of posts lately.  I'd contact Midland because I believe they've had some kind of glitch with their reporting.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 18
Oyiwaa
Regular Contributor

I also had a collection account that got reinserted around the same time - last week. 

Who to call:  Midland or CRAs....? I will contact the CRAs first since I did not receive any notice about the reinsertion....

Message 12 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I would call Midland first.  It is an error on their part which they freely admit to.  They have been deleting them.

Message 13 of 18
Oyiwaa
Regular Contributor

Thanks - on the phone with them now.

Result:  they acknowledged there was a glitch and they have sent a request to the CRAs to update the accounts.  And that I should be receiving a deletion letter from them directly - I asked for a faxed copy as well.

cheers - Oy

Message 14 of 18
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Oyiwaa wrote:

Thanks - on the phone with them now.

Result:  they acknowledged there was a glitch and they have sent a request to the CRAs to update the accounts.  And that I should be receiving a deletion letter from them directly - I asked for a faxed copy as well.

cheers - Oy

Wow......Oyiwaa you finally get Midland delete ???? How your rebuilding going ??? They re-insert one of my account too. and i already sent letter to them.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 18
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Update, TU admitted to me they were suppose to send me a letter as to why Midland reinserted and I never got the letter. What should I do? I have midland in court right now. I think thats enough right?Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 18
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Message 17 of 18
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Anyone that had a reinsertion from Midland on old accounts please PM me for more information.

DaBears

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.