Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Situation? (LOL FUNNY)

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Midland Situation? (LOL FUNNY)

Just wish she didnt have an ice cold heart and a black hole for a soul....

LOL i know thats mean but i cant seem to get around her, and she blatenly lies..... telling me she doesnt approve GW's for anyone though i know people who she JUST talked to earlier the same day.......... that she approved their gw request.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 21 of 24
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

I GWed Midland and had my account deleted.  I also got Bloomer's email too but then I got a letter in the mail a few days later that said all accounts had been deleted.

I am not sure what exactly tickles their fancy to have it removed or not but I must have been lucky.  However, I did have an ace in the hole, I can't talk about, that may have helped my deletion.

My dh has a paid in full collection from Midland and I am going to attempt a GW to delete in a couple weeks.  I will let you know if that works.

Message 22 of 24
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

why are they being so unwilling to work with me Smiley Sad 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 23 of 24
casmith1980
Established Contributor

I might try your suggestion for bribery and gifts with First Premier.  I sent off a GW letter to them today (A G A I N!!!) but it might be worth sending a Holiday Card and some choclates.  Everyone likes chocolate right?  If it were me,  and someone sent me chocolates, I'd send them a thank you card AND do whatever they asked.  so what if I'm a push over LOL

I'm sorry you're having such difficulty with this negative.  I'm praying for a Christmas miracle Smiley Wink

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.