Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Success (sort of)!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland Success (sort of)!

Midland tried to collect on a t-mobile bill from 2006 that had the wrong DOFD. Equifax - Deleted Experian - Deleted Transunion....- Verified Funny part is, transunion fico score was not even affected. But my question is, how can i fight transunion to delete this off of my report??
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Success (sort of)!

@Anonymous wrote:
Midland tried to collect on a t-mobile bill from 2006 that had the wrong DOFD. Equifax - Deleted Experian - Deleted Transunion....- Verified Funny part is, transunion fico score was not even affected. But my question is, how can i fight transunion to delete this off of my report??

Have you tried a PFD with Midland?

Otherwise, do you have evidence that the information is reported incorrectly?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the deal, equifax and experian deleted because midland could not properly verify the debt belonged to me.  Which is good, so i thought TU would delete as well.  Not so lucky, they verified in 24 hours, on new years.  I have no idea how they did it.

I dont want to deal with midland in any way, if i pfd, they might realize the other two CRA's deleted and try to have them put back on

Message 3 of 5
Fresh101
Regular Contributor

Hello Everyone, this is funny Midland Credit Management from CA has also send me a letter on Thursday the 12th about a T-Mobile account of 2007. I have never had a T-Mobile, nor recall signing any contract. I have submitted a DV Letter to OC and CA aka: MCM as CMRRR on the 13th. Was that the best thing to do? PLEASE NOTE: It is still not reported in the CR.

Starting: 547 +Score EX, 541 MyFico EQ,562 MyFico TU (Dec 2nd)

Current: 736 FCR "EX" (Nov. 5th), 668 MyFico "EQ" (Nov. 5th), 748 MyFico "TU" (Nov. 5th)

CC: BB&T $2,500 CL 3/2013, BarclayCard $3,000 CL 4/2013, WellsFargo $300 CL 7/2012 & Cap1 $451 CL 5/2012

Goal Score: 800's Rank
Message 4 of 5
jacq
New Contributor

They're not reporting a debt of mine either. They haven't sent a dunning letter (30+days). Countered their settlement offer and got a "received your dispute and have requested the appropriate documentation" letter. They are a strange bird. Good luck... 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.