cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Update Issue - Score Went Up

tag
Linxnme

Midland Update Issue - Score Went Up

While I was more than pleased that I received a score alert that my credit  score for Equifax has gone from a  591 to a 601.  I am not enthuised as to why.  I had an Aspire account that Midland was collecting on (I guess).  I disputed a number of things with the credit bureau, this being one of them.  I also sent dv letters out, Midland being one of them as well. Midland has yet to answser my dv letter.

After I sent the disputes however, I read on here about the FTC ruling regarding Aspire accounts.  I got advice that I should wiail until the initial disputes cleared with the credit bureau before I disputed the Midland account citing the FTC ruling had they not deleted the account.

Well as shown  below, it looks like I will be disputing again and this time for a removal.

In addition, I had a judgment stemming for this account, which I paid in March and the attorney, while they sent me a paid letter and said they will be updating the court, they have yet to update the bureaus.

I am patiently waiting for my disputes with the agencies to conclude so I can go after removal of the judgment and now this Midland or can I dispute the judgment now as that was no a part of my first dispute letters to the bureau?

Description:Paid collection

Previously reportedNewly reported
Balance:$217 
Past due:$0$0
Status:At least 120 days or more than four payments past dueAt least 120 days or more than four payments past due
Last activity:6/1/20076/1/2007
Description:Collection account Paid collection
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.