Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland VICTORY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland VICTORY

A while back i had a collection account bought by midland for a tmobile bill.  The previous owners did not verify and it was deleted.  Midland reported to all three and the first cra i disputed was EQ, just got my notice of DELETION!!

Whooo!  Now to call EX and see where they stand on the dispute.

I also have yet to dispute it with transunion

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Midland VICTORY

What was the DoFD? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

the CR said in 2007

Message 3 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

yep okay... follows their policy Smiley Tongue

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

mind explaining?

Message 5 of 9
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Read my post about midland, their policy states to NOT grant GW letters unless they are outside 4 years from DOFD

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

this was not a good will, this is a unpaid flat out CRA dispute

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, Experian is still disputing the midland account, TU however updated it a day after i submitted the dispute.  Where do i go from here to get it off my TU?

Message 8 of 9
dblue1
Valued Member

The same thing happened to me. I disputed through EQ and TU. EQ deleted and TU verified. Sent them a letter saying they must report delete to remaining CRAs. Received response this week saying they have determined that their credit reporting is accurate or they will update with CRAs to make it accurate.  Mentions nothing of a deletion so it may even be added back to my EQ. The letter says to allow 30-45days for the CRAs to update so I'm awaiting the verdict.

I can't dispute with the CRAs anymore so a GW would be my only recourse. I'd think they'd be tired of hearing about this account and just delete. It's scheduled to fall off next year. I think I'll call tomorrow to see if they'll give me a preview of the update.

Starting Score: 656
Current Score: 698
Goal Score: 700s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.