Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland deleted!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland deleted!

I was so surprised to get a letter that they were gonna delete a $999 Amazon bill from all 3 credit bureaus. I was surprised cause I heard they play hardball and sometimes even sue people. 

So they deleted it, but I still the OC so what should I do now?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland deleted!

@Anonymous wrote:

I was so surprised to get a letter that they were gonna delete a $999 Amazon bill from all 3 credit bureaus. I was surprised cause I heard they play hardball and sometimes even sue people. 

You can try GWing the OC and see if they will remove the tradeline. Congrats on getting Midland off your reports.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why did they delete it?

Was it paid?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why did they delete it?

Was it paid?

No idea why they deleted it. It wasn't paid tho lol.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why did they delete it?

Was it paid?

No idea why they deleted it. It wasn't paid tho lol.

Don't laugh to early. They most likely sold it to another CA. It may show up again at anytime under the new CA.

These are the reindeer games CA's play. They want you to think your in the clear...When your not.

Message 5 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

It could come back from another CA. You could easily end up in court..
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I would advise you to settle with the OC before its sent to another CA

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.