Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland funding is sueing me have a court date of May 2nd, 2008

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland funding is sueing me have a court date of May 2nd, 2008

Hi Erin,
Here is a link to how to create a bill of particulars that I used to create my own before my court date next week. http://www.lectlaw.com/def/b103.htm
Good Luck!!
Message 11 of 16
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

erineee wrote:
Midland Funding just did the same to me.  I had to go to court and now I have to come up with a bill of particulars and grounds of defense.    I wanted to use the negotiatier but the lawyer they sent was not able to negotiate anything,  but said he could discuss it with me after court.  I told the lawyer in front of the judge that if he couldnt negotiate what was the point.  So now I have to come up with a bill of particulars before 4/10/08.   This debt is close to the 3 year mark however not really sure.  Smiley Sad   The original debt was for 475 and its now up to 1700.00 I dont dispute the debt,   just how they would not help you get back on your feet.   How do I go about writing this bill of particulars.  Should I contact a lawyer

Since you had to submit the bill of particulars a couple of weeks ago, have you heard anything?  I'm hoping that the questions you asked put Midland off and you've had a resolution.

What happened with Midland?

atlast....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

SHOW UP/PAPERWORK IN HAND AND SOL INFO.  When people don't show up the predators get a default judgment.  They rely on you not showing.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooray!! I had my court date today and so far so good. I went to trial with my "bill of particulars" and now I'll have to wait 30 days and contact the law office. The attorney said that the law office will (more than likely) waive this entire case. Thank you all so much for the wonderful advice. Even the clerk was impressed and asked if I was an attorney. I'll let you know the out come in June. Thanks again EVERYONE!!!!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also being sued by them.  They filed the lawsuit April 11th and I still haven't been served and the clerks office is not showing anything on the computer yet.  I would like to contact them directly and try to resolve this without being served or having to go to court.  Do you have a phone number for them?  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is Midland info from the BBB website below, you may want to contact the attorney's office who are serving you the papers too. Good Luck!

Phone Number:
(858) 560-2600
(877) 445-4581
(800) 825-8131
(800) 265-8825
Fax Number:
(858) 560-2600
(877) 445-4581
(800) 825-8131
(800) 265-8825
(858) 309-6998
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.