Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland funding suing me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland funding suing me

To my knowledge I never had a court date. What's up with that. I will plead my case as to why the debt even went into collections in the first place. I should have went to a higher up when I called best buy. I called they flat out said NO and I lost hope.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am perfectly fine with paying the debt I owe. I just don't want to pay all the fees that accumulated these past few years
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: the case against me was dismissed. I'm on a payment plan for $50/ month. I'm going to try and get it paid off or settled by Feburary. I am going to try hard for a PFD.
Message 23 of 28
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update: the case against me was dismissed. I'm on a payment plan for $50/ month. I'm going to try and get it paid off or settled by Feburary. I am going to try hard for a PFD.

I am sure that is a load off your shoulders. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed it is! The record online updated to "closed" so I am happy I'm only moving forward now Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 28
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice!   Don't miss any payments with these guys.

Message 26 of 28
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That's good that it was dismissed and your on a course to have it paid down the road. Good for you!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am confused. My original creditor (synchrony bank/JCP) just updated my account as "sold charged off"...its the same description as when they sold it to midland. Midland agreed to delete the account and stop collecting. Does this means that midland sold it back to jcp who in returns sold it to another debt buyer?

P.s. This update on my fico didnt deduct any points. But my fico alerted me about the changes.
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.