Established Member

Midland happy ending!!!

Congrats!!! Today is happiest day of mine too!!!
I had two lines of midland deleted from Transunion report!!!
If anyone wants info with whom I spoke and how I did please inbox me, I will be glad to pass along. The person I spoke at midland believe or not was 100% helpfull, but I had to be persistent.
I offer what I thought was fair they took and after I overnight the check and they deposited I sent an email to the person with the cleared image and I pretty much suck it up all my anger and very calm and politely asked if the lines could be UPDATED at the same day. The person said yes he would be doing that for me. So here is how long it took for the whole thing to end:
Overnight check: 12/29/2012
Received: 12/31/2012
Deposited:01/02/2013
Cleared overnight
Email: 01/03/2013 ... Updated same day
Called Transunion today 01/10/2013
MIDLAND IS GONE!!!
Hooooray

Good luck to everyone I know how hard and frustrated it is!!!
New Contributor

Re: Midland happy ending!!!

Can you PM me the contact info for Midland?  Thanks

Starting Score: 464
Current Score:
02/22/13 EQ 562 EX ??? TU 570. 03/01/13 EQ 571 EX ??? TU 609

Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

Could you please email me who you spoke to and what you did to get it delete. Thanks in advance! Edited

Personal contact info like e-mail isn't allowed in here, though feel free to utiliize the Private Message feature. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Regular Contributor

Julesny wrote:
Congrats!!! Today is happiest day of mine too!!!
I had two lines of midland deleted from Transunion report!!!
If anyone wants info with whom I spoke and how I did please inbox me, I will be glad to pass along. The person I spoke at midland believe or not was 100% helpfull, but I had to be persistent.
I offer what I thought was fair they took and after I overnight the check and they deposited I sent an email to the person with the cleared image and I pretty much suck it up all my anger and very calm and politely asked if the lines could be UPDATED at the same day. The person said yes he would be doing that for me. So here is how long it took for the whole thing to end:
Overnight check: 12/29/2012
Received: 12/31/2012
Deposited:01/02/2013
Cleared overnight
Email: 01/03/2013 ... Updated same day
Called Transunion today 01/10/2013
MIDLAND IS GONE!!!
Hooooray

Good luck to everyone I know how hard and frustrated it is!!!

Did you get it in writing , based off you saying updated..that just means it will show paid or settled but not deleted..I hope you didnt get screwed but I fear you may have.

Established Contributor

+1

Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Regular Contributor

can you please pm the info also?

Established Member

That's great news. I have two Midland collections. Could you please pm the contact info. to me as well. Thank you

Would you please PM me the information too?  Thank you in advance!!

Valued Member

Can you also send me the Midland info? Thanks

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.