Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland "On Pins and Needles"

tag
burin4life
New Contributor

Midland "On Pins and Needles"

Well, I  my self have been struggling with Midland credit and have been crying my eyes out also. But today spoke to a manager and I explain  to him how  the 3 PAID COLLECTION ACCOUNTS that are still on my report are keeping me from obtain a mortgage loan. He told me to send a certified letter formal letter explaining how this is stopping me from obtaining a mortgage loan for my family, I did exactly what he said and sent it certified mail today. The letter will get there tomorrow. Has anyone experienced this and if so what were the results.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ji9
Regular Contributor

Re: Midland "On Pins and Needles"

I don't have any advice to share on Midland but want to wish you luck!  I hope you get good news.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a deletion letter from them today, but only after a month and a half waiting on a response to 3 DV letters I sent to them. From reading what others have experienced and my personal experience they tend to take a while. I hope they take care of it for you. 

Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I am in the same boat, my two midland accounts are pretty much stopping me as well..... i was told to bad try again later, for your three, what is the DOFD if i may ask? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.