Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland

tag
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Re: Midland

Would you mind PM'ing the email address to me as well? I've got a dispute against them right now, but if that doesn't work, I'll have to go forward and prove the account was already paid with another creditor.  Thanks!!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 21 of 56
Sunshinebiz
New Contributor

Well I hate to pile on to the many requests here, but I am in a similar situation with midland so if anybody could please PM me any direct contact info for MCM it would be greatly appreciated. 

PS. I love this site. I've been lurking for a long time but now finally decided to become an active member. 

Thank you to everyone

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
Message 22 of 56
Sagnew
Established Member

Any help with a contact would be SUPER appreciated (aka PM me too?) I have worked on getting my credit fixed for two + years and an account that I do not recognize is being reported from Midland back in 2008

Message 23 of 56
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Can someone PLEASE PM me all Midland contact information ASAP.

When I checked my reports in May 2013, Midland was scheduled to fall off.....now it is listed that they will not fall off until 2016. How does this happen??

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 56
singleindependentmom
New Contributor

Hi everyone... I also need an address to send a GW to.. I have 4 accounts with them, and 3 I paid off..

Starting Score: Experian 514 Equifax 510 TransUnion 510
Current Score: Experian 630 and everything still In Progress
Goal Score: First Goal 650

Message 25 of 56
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@singleindependentmom wrote:

Hi everyone... I also need an address to send a GW to.. I have 4 accounts with them, and 3 I paid off..

Midland is a TOUGH cookie...my goodness!! Can someone PM me an e-mail contact? PLEASE  Smiley Sad

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:

Message 26 of 56
jaf4776
Valued Member

Ok, not sure i really believe it but I was able to get Midland deleted from Transunion and Experian.  Still working on Equifax.  I have disputed this account EVERYWHERE.  with Midland and with all the credit Bureaus on more than one occasion.  I got notification this morning that my dispute with experian was complete and it was deleted.  Hopefully Equifax will come back with the same results.  Be persistant people, that's all I can say!

Message 27 of 56
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

WOW! Congratulations!  I have PFD in with them - which of course I have heard nothing on.  I was going to DV them but I really just want it gone and I thought that may be the easiest way to go - until I found this site and realized they do not offer PFD to anyone.  Smiley Sad  Good for you though.  That is quite the accomplishment!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 28 of 56
singleindependentmom
New Contributor

Congrats!! there is still hope! 

Starting Score: Experian 514 Equifax 510 TransUnion 510
Current Score: Experian 630 and everything still In Progress
Goal Score: First Goal 650

Message 29 of 56
mikie209
Regular Contributor

I sent them a GW letter and they responded saying they cannot delete and they will be marking my account as disputed lol.

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.