Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland

I have 3 Midland collections on my report. 2 are 5 yrs old one is 2 yrs old. I just got an equifax alert that all 3 are reporting 120 days or more past due. Equifax is the only reporting agency that Midland is under my account section as a creditor and not in the collection section. On the other 2 bureau they are under collection section and reporting as a past due loan. One account is $314..next $316 and last $369. I have focused more on my husband's report than mine because of his secret security clearance process but Midland is really ticking me off with their reporting. Especially since the older 2 are for Verizon and Verizon says they have no record of them. How do I deal with them since they are reporting these accounts this way?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
jaclyn4238
Established Member

Re: Midland

same thing is happening to me its reporting as an open collection but saying utilization is 146% and 6 days late on equifax

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

i had to deal with them for similar issue last year, they were easy to work with from what i remember.  they reported to all 3 and it was off my reports in like 2 weeks.

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Richard did they do a pay for delete?
Message 4 of 23
jaclyn4238
Established Member

I disputed them this morning and my score alert just notified me my score went down 21 points!!!!??!

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ahve some old accounts with midland too. How do we deal with them?
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I ahve some old accounts with midland too. How do we deal with them?

depends on how old

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

About 5 years old
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some 6 years old
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Some 6 years old

i wouldnt bother fixing them, just wait for them to fall off in a year or so.  unless you plan on getting a mortgage within months

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.