cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission: Credit Rebuild. Destination: Garden.

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: July FAKOS - Experian loves me this month.

Message 51 of 95
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

September is off to a good start!

Smiley Very Happy 607 --> 619! Wooohoo!

Your FICO® score has gone up to 619 on September 1, 2013.

Message 52 of 95
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 53 of 95
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

Re: September is off to a good start!

10/3/2013620Score Watch® alert: Possible lower rate on a new AUTO .

Slowly but surely! I'm not really keeping written track of my FAKOs anymore, as long as they are moving up that's all that matters! Smiley Happy 

Also got an alert today that one of my accounts decreased by 9% Smiley Very Happy I think paying off my huge charge-off is really what keeps bumping my score, woohoo! Finally under my (former) credit limit on the card! Up, up and away!

Message 54 of 95
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

OH HAPPY DAY! Capital One CLI, UNEXPECTED.

Logged into my capital one account today to make sure my payment went through and my jaw dropped seeing I had $1,971.12 available credit considering my limit is $750.... well guess who got a CLI of 1,500!?!? THIS GIRL  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I hopped onto the chat so fast to see if it was true and the rep confirmed I got a CLI yesterday! Happy happy happy! 

Message 55 of 95
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: OH HAPPY DAY! Capital One CLI, UNEXPECTED.

@SLR72689 wrote:

Logged into my capital one account today to make sure my payment went through and my jaw dropped seeing I had $1,971.12 available credit considering my limit is $750.... well guess who got a CLI of 1,500!?!? THIS GIRL  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy I hopped onto the chat so fast to see if it was true and the rep confirmed I got a CLI yesterday! Happy happy happy! 

Congrats, that is an awesome feeling!

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 56 of 95
dzaf562
Established Member

Congrats! They denied my CLI request a month ago due to too many inquires and to my surprised this morning, saw an increased of 1,500 from 3.5K to 5K now, although kind of low to my original request but it's better than nothing. The rep I spoke to said they it yesterday.

Message 57 of 95
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@SLR72689 wrote:

Congratulations!!!!! I just read this entire thread and had tears in my eyes. It is awesome to see how well you are doing!!!! Keep up the good work. Your parents live on through you!!!  Smiley Happy Sweeeet!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 58 of 95
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

10 months in... progress is slow, but progress is progress!!

So we are apartment hunting and I made sure to ask which credit bureau they pull and she told me they only pull Experian. I had a mini freak out because I didn't know my FICO score for that. We haven't applied yet so it wasn't pulled so naturally I came home and decided to pay the $20 for my report and score. She said minimum is 625 (to get the least amount for the deposit) and BOOM 631 baby!! Just made it Smiley Happy

December FICOs:

Equifax: 623

Experian: 631

Novemer FICOs:

TransUnion: 593 **

^^ BUT I was just notified this morning from TU that my disputes came back from early November and I had one 30 day payment removed on my auto loan (!!!!) and MIDLAND WAS DELETED FROM TU. Honestly, I cannot even remember what I disputed about for that but obvously they didn't verify something because TU was deleted. So I'm assuming my score bumped up some for having a late removed and a collection deleted. I'm still trying to figure out why TU is so much lower than the rest. SO SO SO tempted to pay the $15 for an updated report and score for TU to see how much of a bump I got, but I think I will hold off for now. My fako TU got a 27 point bump from both deletions.

Message 59 of 95
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

December.

December progress:

- 30 day late removed from TU & Experian for Ally. Was not goodwilled, just inaccurate after looking through my records. Equifax showed it as on time so I looked further into it.

- Midland was deleted from TU. 

- Paid off a credit card.

- FAKOs went up.

Slow and steady wins the race! Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.