Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Credit Reports and Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly Credit Reports and Scores

@AppleInc it's the credit monitoring product on Experian. Trial is $4.99 then $24.99 p/m after.

*Update 

You're correct. New reports are only made available every 90 days. Creditworks will only notify you of changes. 

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just waiting for the 6th month of my oldest account then sign up for myfico. Experian is great for their reports, cleaner UI and $4.99 trial so its not too bad. TU is $9.95 trial and experian $7.99. Great thing is if they can't pull your report for any reason they refund Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
Yes, but you'll need to use different email addresses

This is actually not true - all you need to do is log back into your same account after the cancellation and voila!  "you've qualified for another $1 7-day trial!" will pop up.  I've been paying $1 every other week for a couple months now, and getting updates on a weekly basis - no email tomfoolery required

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@A1Credit wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a montly report from all three credit bureaus?  I currently have the MyFico 3BReport but I only receive my reports on a quarterly basis, which is frustrating because I have paid off several collections (deleted as well) and charge-offs and I would like to know if my reports reflect the changes and how it impacted my scores.

Our OP (above) and others on this thread (RebuildingInSC) ask for ways to get reports from all three bureaus.  The best cost-free solution I know of is a combination of Credit Karma (for EQ and TU) and freeCreditScore (for EX).

https://www.freecreditscore.com/

The latter gives you a true FICO 8 classic score and a report each month.  Karma gives you EQ and TU reports as often as once a week.

This approach can be supplemented with free monthly FICO scores from many CC issuers, along with the occasional $1 Credit Check Total pull a couple times a year.  There are banks and CUs that give free FICO scores as well.

myFICO Premier, by way of contrast, costs almost $500 a year.  That's a lot of burgers at Five Guys.  Even the $25/mo options mentioned in this thread still run you $300 a year.  Nothing wrong with anyone paying for those of course.  But it should be done intentionally, in my opinion, after at least considering a solution that would cost $0.

Message 34 of 36
A1Credit
Established Contributor

That is helpful advice.  Thank you!

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 35 of 36
raisemysc0re
Established Contributor

With Experian CreditWorks you get all 3 reports/scores monthly and experian daily:

Monthly 3-Bureau Report & FICO Scores

Daily Experian Credit Report & FICO Scores

What I'm not sure about is if you get the updated scores from TU and EQ daily???

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Starting Scores (06/2016):

Current Fico8 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Current Fico9 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.