Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Credit Reports and Scores

tag
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Re: Monthly Credit Reports and Scores

Unfortunately, I've already gotten 2 of the 3 reports already.  I'm saving one for later use.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@roxy72 wrote:

I just called and spoke with a rep who stated they no longer offer the MyFICO Premier which refreshes your scores and reports on a monthly basis.

That rep is incorrect. I'm not sure what's going on with the reps, but you can still sign up for MyFICO Premier (I signed up for it last Friday). If you've currently got a 3B Ultimate subscription, you'll need to cancel it and then sign up for Premier here: http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Message 12 of 36
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Excellent!  You are much appreciated @habu987.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 13 of 36
roxy72
Valued Member

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@roxy72 wrote:

No kidding! Since starting my rebuild a few years ago, I was paying for a monthly report between the quarterly updates...*shudder*...at least this way I won't be spending an extra ~$400 a year on credit reports!

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried to get myfico and cct for credit scores but since my oldest account is only 5 months it hasn't generated a score.

My question is I app'd for unify and penfed they both sent me a score 477 from equifax.

I also have a monthly Statement "fico" score from credit one bank which also shows 477.

So is 477 my actual fico?
Message 16 of 36
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I don't know about Penfed or Unify, but Credit One is a Fako score.
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed uses equifax data to create an internal score so that is what it is reporting to you.  NFCU does the same thing.  I believe what they are doing is saying they want to apply more weight to certain factors probably to balance their risk so they have their own scores.  My score isn't far off of my regular Fico 8 but my wifes is much higher on the internal.  Not sure what weight they are applying but it seems AAOA is a factor they care about and recent apps.

Message 18 of 36
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

I have found that I like Experiian.  For $24.95 per month, I can pull my 3 bureau report daily, if I want, at no extra charge.  It gives me FICO 8 scores for all three bureaus.  It also seems to update faster than myFICO.  Two weeks ago my EQ went up 62 points.  EX showed the bump immediately.  MyFICO took another week and a half before it showed the increase.  

As I am not purchasing a house or vehicle, I don't really need the extra scores myFICO provides.  Thinking of cancelling myFICO reports and sticking with Experian.  I just don't want to lose the myFICO forums.  

Message 19 of 36
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

You won't lose the forums. I was a member of the forums for over a year before I signed up for the scores.
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.