Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Score boost happy October lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monthly Score boost happy October lol

Soooo I'm not sure exactly what I've been doing besides paying in full, on time and reporting less than 10% on one card but its obviously working, I woke up to a good boost this morning:::

EX/EQ/TU
9/15__ 648/644/604
10/15__661/657/623

So just as quickly I moved into the 600's i'll hopefully be moving on up to 700's relatively soon.
2 out 3 three end of year goals reached, If these scores increase how they have been I just might go 3 for 3 on my goals.
If I can do it anyone can. Those of you who suffered a set back. Those setbacks do not define you, you're here so you've taken financial responsibility. So go out there and carpe freaking deim.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly Score boost happy October lol

Awesome!! very encouraging!!!

Message 2 of 11
Blessedsoul01

Great Job!!

Message 3 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent  Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 4 of 11
Hdcut18
Established Member

How monthly?
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Myfico ex 588, tu 621, ex 606
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The scores? for me the update on a monthly basis VIA Credit Check Total. for some reason score change alerts don't work too well for me.

Message 6 of 11
Hdcut18
Established Member

Ahhh, will they allow you to sign up if you already get your scores from experian?
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see why not.

Message 8 of 11
Hdcut18
Established Member

Must be me

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe someone with senior experience can chime in but what error does it give you and have you tried contacting a CSR?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.