Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Amex Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

More Amex Help

I left my previous employer last summer.  The employer used a "corporate" card that was really tied to my social security number.  On my last day of employment i submitted an expense report to pay off the card balance.  20 days later corporate cell phone charges hit the account as it was set up as a recurring payment along with some telephone service charges for Blackberry.  I did not pay attention to the account and just recently was notified that it went to collections.  I have worked with the company and they will be paying the credit card charges, minus the late fees but will not issue me a letter claiming liability for those corporate charges.  Amex won't remove the negative impact to my credit.  Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: More Amex Help

Welcome the forums!

Since your questions center around rebuilding your credit, I'm moving your post to the rebuilding your credit forum.

Message 2 of 3
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: More Amex Help

So how is this reporting on your credit report? Who owns the account now? Just continue to send GW letters to AMEX until they give in!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.