Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Midland Drama

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: More Midland Drama

I will have to try that too...I have a lot of scanning to do then..hhaha.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 11 of 12
mmmagique
Regular Contributor

Re: More Midland Drama

"Dear Midland, I requested validation in a timely manner, and you claimed to have insufficient information regarding the account you are reporting on my credit report. I don't know who you are, and you say you know nothing about this, once given a legal validation request. Since you have no information, you must remove your incorrect reporting from my credit report. Thank you, you" CC it to a local attorney just so they know you're not playing. 

In the garden until May 2022!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.