Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More good news!! Experian Deletions Dispute

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

More good news!! Experian Deletions Dispute

UPDATE::::::   GREAT NEWS!! 

I received a letter from Experian in the mail today with the results of my dispute / a copy of my CR as of August 5. They went ahead and deleted my RJM Acquisitions Paid collection as I requested. Which RJM agreed to do.

I ALSO  noticed that ..... The Santander Bank N.A. / Santander Consumer USA accounts that were reporting twice have been fixed!!!!! I had a car loan & Santander Bank N.A. was sold to Santander Consumer USA and they both were reporing late on my CR's. My payments were never late until AFTER the account was sold to Santander Consumer USA so I've been fighting Santander to fix this and make the " Santander Bank N.A. Report correctly as NEVER late. 

So now Santander Consumer USA is one negative trade line on my CR with lates & Santander Bank N.A. has been moved to the Positve section of my CR as T<ransferred/Never late Account closed due to transfe<.   Hope this helps with my credit!!! 

I know I have called and emailed Santander fighting them on this and also have a dispute currently open with CFPB on the Santander accounts which is still open as of tonight, So I don't know if this has been resolved due to my calles with the Office of the President asking them to update it, or my CFPB complaint. 

I need to check my Equifax and Transunion CR's to see if they have made adjustments to them as well. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: More good news!! Woo-Hoo Santander Bank NA

Congrats on the success.  I remember seeing your original post regarding this issue.  Hopefully EQ and TU follow suit.  Keep us posted!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.