cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Much needed help after paying off old debt. Lost !

tag
User470766
Valued Member

Re: Much needed help after paying off old debt. Lost !

Thank you all very much. I certainly hope this is the case and myFICO score remains somewhat good. I will indeed be going from 90% utilization to under 10 % so that has to help quite a bit I would think. After paying all my old debts I really have taken the monkey off my back and at least in a years time I can show my face at a bank to request a Mortgage with some self respect. I will keep this thread posted as event unfold because there is a ton of information out there that really confuses people so perhaps this may help somebody down the line in some way. 

Now all I have to do is may my car another 5 years after the auto refinancing loan I took out to settle my debt. Good part is I have more equity on the car then the money on the new loan. Sometimes I feel like getting a new car lease for the same money a month I pay on this loan and kill the loan but I love my benz and $200 lease gets in a Honday Civic. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.