cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 1st rebuilding journal/tracker.. please review!!

tag
mere2368
New Contributor

My 1st rebuilding journal/tracker.. please review!!

I've been on the boards a while and have learned a lot.  I can't thank you ALL enough!!  I am ready to get serious and get the ball rolling.  I want to own my own home so badly, and I am ready to do the work to get there.  I wanted to keep a tracker, and of course get awesome input from you guys, so below is what I am starting with.  If there is any more information that I should include, or a different format I should do this in, please let me know.  ALL advice is much appreciated!!

Current scores (per myfico.com):

Equifax - 605

Transunion - 550

Experian - 612

Equifax baddies, etc:

Fed Loan Servicing (Student loans) - I have 8 student loans reporting with (1) 30 day late, (1) 60 day late, and (1) 90 day late, all from 02/13, 03/13, 04/13.  I thought I was still in forbearance.  Called and explained and they backed my forbearnace to those dates, but won't budge on my credit reports bc I was "technically" late since I was out of forbearance.  I've tried disputing, I've tried GWing.  I think my best bet is to keep trying to GW.  Reporting as open installment account.  

GM Financial - My current auto loan.  I screwed up and had two lates.  I am hoping I can GW them due to the circumstances.

Capital One Auto Finance - Paid off vehicle loan.  Current status: pays 31-60 days/date opened 04/01/2006/balance $0/DOLP 07/2011.  There are a couple of 30 days lates dating back to 2008.  

Capital One Auto Finance - Paid off vehicle loan.  Current status: pays as agreed/date opened 03/2012/DOLP 04/14/balance $0.  There are a few 30 days lates.

Franklin Credit Mgmnt - The company from hell.  Long story short house foreclosed on when I was 19.  I was young and dumb did an 80/20 loan with my boyfriend at the time.  Yes I know... horrible lol.  They are collecting for the 2nd mortage balance... but they are doing it illegally and I am speaking with a lawyer today.  I've tried everything with them.  This is how it's reporting:  no status/type of acct: mortgage/date opened 03/2005/balance $23,133/past due $16,406/date reported: 12/27/14; date of last activity: N/A; DOFD 08/2008/ says "collection account" in the status.  The MAIN reason among others that this is wrong is in Louisiana, where I live, a mortgage company can NOT go after someone for a defeciency balance on a mortgage if the home goes to auction with an appraisal, which is exactly what happened.  Also, they are reporting a bunch of 180 day lates in 2013... um hello the house was long gone by then.

LVNV Funding - type of account: open; date opened 04.11.13/ balance $781/ past due $781/ date reported 06.01.15/ type of loan: factoring company account (debt buyer)/ DOFD 09/2012/ they are reporting in the pay history with *s.  What does that mean?

PRA - type of acct - open/no stat/date opened 06.20.14/balance $528/past due $528/date reported 05.07.15/date of major del- 09.14/type of loan - factoring company/DoFD 09.12/ comment - collection account

Why aren't LVNV and PRA listed under collections accounts on my reports??  Also, this is just equifax.. is there an easy way for me to post the other two without it taking so long and y'all having to read a book??  THANKS!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.