cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 2 First Premier charge-offs are off of my report???

tag
kiea
Frequent Contributor

My 2 First Premier charge-offs are off of my report???

So I had two First Premier charge-off credit cards that I had on my report since 2005 and 2006.  I disputed these accounts a couple of times throughout the years and I had no luck getting them off my report.  So I decided to try again. So last month I disputed 1 of the accounts.   I check my reports and I notice that it is off of all 3 reports.  So I decided to try my luck with the other one.  Check my equifax report and they deleted it.  I don't know what's going on, but I'm happy.  Hopefully it will come off the other 2 reports.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 2 First Premier charge-offs are off of my report???

That's great!  FP is sticking to my reports like glue!  Just curious... what was your dispute reason?  Did you dispute online?

Message 2 of 6
mocha82
Regular Contributor

I also have 2 FP charge-offs.  I just paid them last month.  Thanks for giving us hope that they will eventually cave in. Smiley Happy

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
jada0607
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

That's great!  FP is sticking to my reports like glue!  Just curious... what was your dispute reason?  Did you dispute online?

Same for me. I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Starting Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Current Scores: TU: 605 EQ: 562 EX: 596
Goal Score: 760+

Message 4 of 6
kiea
Frequent Contributor

I asked the credit agencies to verify the last date of delinquency and late payments on the accounts.  The collections agencies never were on my credit reports it was only showing as a paid/charge-off from First Premier.  But, I did settle these accounts in 2009 with the collection agencies.  I honestly don’t understand how this happened.  I just hope they don’t reappear on my reports.

And yes I did file my disputes online.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are lucky.  FP is the devil and are horrible to work with.  I paid them a settlement and got it in writing that it was considered paid in full.  They reduced my balance to 0 but left the entry.  Then two months later they put a balacne of difference of what I originally owed and what the settlement we agreed upon was.

I disputed, EX and TU deleted the entry all together.  However EQ would not remove it.  Finally I called FP and they were extremely rude.  I sent them the letter that THEY sent me that said my account was considered PIF and I was no longer obligated to pay the debt.  They said they took care of it and would remove the balance off my EQ report.  I have yet to see this happen.

I think I might have to get an attorney because they is a violation of FCRA I believe and they have to remove their entry and I can't get it taken care of.  Terrible company.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.