cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit Repair Journey!! Start date - June 6, 2014 - Cap 1 - AES - Chase - PRA - Comenity Bank

tag
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: My Credit Repair Journey!!

Experian is legit, website reported 618, bank pulled 618 for my auto loan. When I first went car shopping, SDFC pulled 641, Experian website, 641. I will move from Experian to myFICO since it's only $3 more a month.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU up another 7 points today!!

Keep em coming, FICO!!

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Steps I've taken today:

1. Emailed Comenity Bank (Again) - Requested deletion of both a Lane Bryant CO that is reporting twice, and a Medchoice CO with various other inconsistencies. I had already spoken to someon in the EO's office re: these accounts, and they agreed to delete the Lane Bryant, but it has not been removed yet, and the person I spoke to no longer works there. I revised my original request to reflect more information: including how this entry reflects on MyPrivacyMatters.com. They were pretty quick to respond the 1st time so my hopes are they do so again.

2. Emailed AES re: removing a single late payment from February 2014. I realize it has perhaps lost its effect, but lately I have become more concerned with a clean report. 

Everyday I read different posts on this forum to find various ways to go about some of the very steps that I have already taken. I go about each request with different eyes. Or, at least I try. 

3. Contemplating sending out another GW letter to Chase. I'm pretty sure they will eventually stop responding to my requests. I direct my letter to the CEO each time, and every time (3 times now), the same woman calls to explain to me that they cannot remove the tradeline because if they do it for me, then they have to do it for everyone. She is extremely nice about it, but states there is nothing they can do. Every month I hesitate to send the GW letter again. By the sounds of the forums, Chase does NOT GW anymore. Any advice on how to formulate my next GW?

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.