Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit Repair situation

tag
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

My Credit Repair situation

1.  I currently have my mortgage with Chase and has been paid on-time every month since Sep 2011.   However, several years ago I had a Chase credit card with several late payments that was eventually paid in full and closed.   What is the best route to getting these lates removed from my Credit Reports?

2.  Pretty much the same situation.  I have a Current Capitol One card that has been open for 7 months with no late pays.  Several years ago I had two cards with them that had several late pays but were paid in full and closed.   Any chance of getting rid of these lates as well?

3.  I had a Chapter 7 BR that was discharged in May 2003.  It has been removed from my fako transunion (CreditKarma) and my fako Experian (FCR) without me doing anything.  However it is still sitting on my Equifax and I would really like to see this gone sooner rather than later as I'm waiting for it to be gone before opening up an account with PENFED.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Brian 

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Credit Repair situation

2nd page bump.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 2 of 3
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: My Credit Repair situation

I don't have experience with any of those, but I would begin by GWing them. Look at others who have had success with those two places, and try and do something similar. As for the BK, you can probably just write to the CRA and tell them it's been more than 7.5 years and you would like it removed. I think they have up to ten years though, so YMMV.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.