Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Credit

PI have been in this long and very hard journey of rebuilding my credit.

I little about me:

-I have no revolving credit, because all my credit cards that I had was closed due to bad management. However I did get my name added as an authorized user on my moms credit cards (She as a 100% percent credit). However I did remove myself from her credit cards because I wonted my own. So as a result I have my credit utilization at 0%. 

-I have haired lexington law and they have been doing a great job of removing negative item. 

-I have two installment accounts, my car which I'm never late on. And my student loans that are still in deferment.

In October of 2016 I tried to apply for two secured cards an I got declined for them. At the time there were judgements on my report but how they are gone. My EQ fico score is 583. Will I be able to apply for a discove secured card and get it now or should I wait some more.

credit build is a slow and strange process..

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Credit

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

I do believe Open Sky doesnt check credit for their secured.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Open Sky and you're right they do not check your credit report.
Message 3 of 4
Teo
Valued Member

I'm pretty sure my scores were at or below yours when I was approved for my Discover secured.  It helped immensely as a foundation for my re-build and it's a great card for me now.  Best wishes on your rebuild.

Current FICO 743, no baddies
April '16 550 4 collections

Current credit and limits (in order of approval)
Discover It (Unsecured at 6 mos) 4.6k -- Cap 1 Quicksilver One (900) -- Overstock (3800) -- NFCU Cash Rewards (25k) -- Share Secured Installment (500 - paid down to 40ish) -- Amex PRG (NPSL) -- Amex BCP (25k) -- Amex EDP (15k) -- Citi Advantage (10k)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.