cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FICOs are improving, and I got some entries deleted from my Experian report.

tag
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Re: My FICOs are improving, and I got some entries deleted from my Experian report.

Woo Hoo! Good for you Smiley Happy I woke up to +38 points this morning so I am also on top of the world today! Cheers to score bumps Smiley Happy
Our 2014 Rebuilding Log- Check Out Our Progress!
In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 11 of 18
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My FICOs are improving, and I got some entries deleted from my Experian report.

I care.  Smiley Happy   Congrats

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 12 of 18
from500to700
Regular Contributor

If nobody cares in this forum that means no one cares in tjis whole world , if it was not the caring and sharing of this forum I will be still in 500 area score wise , congrats on the 23 points pop.

Started :
05/05/2013 EX :525,TU:542,EQ:535
09/30/2014 EX :655,TU:669,EQ:664
In Garden Since 03/16/2013
Will not Apply till 03/31/2015
Message 13 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

keep up the good work!!!! Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 18
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Whoop whoop!

Message 15 of 18

I just wanted to share some very good news. Today, my Experian investigation completed, and I got four of the five negative items removed. I hope this provides a much needed boost to my way-too-low (628) experian FICO.

I'm very pleased.

Discover IT $2000 CL | Amex BCE $500 CL
Wishlist: Citi Double Cash, Chase Sapphire Preferred, BOA BankAmericard Travel Rewards, Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 16 of 18
Teardrop
New Contributor

I'm happy to hear that as well.  Although I don't think my score will jump for some time now due to 2 baddies on my report reporting as Open I'm still taking steps to repair any and all other negative items.  I'm still waiting for that big increase Smiley Happy   I've wrote Good Will letters to hopefully delete a few late payments and I started using my credit cards PIF after they are reported to the CRAs.  

In Dec the two Open accounts will fall off my report and I hope to see a 100 point or more jump as then there will be nothing negative on my report.

Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/31/2014 - No apps while waiting to apply for home loan!
Starting Score: EX 640 EQ 593 TU>592 Lender Pulled 3/30/2014
Goal Score: All Scores 730+

Message 17 of 18

Does anyone have an idea how much if at all my credit score will improve from this? I was really hoping for an increase. I hope all that hard work wasn't in vain. I was really pleased with my other close to 700 scores, so seeing that low Experian was tough. I hope it goes up.

Discover IT $2000 CL | Amex BCE $500 CL
Wishlist: Citi Double Cash, Chase Sapphire Preferred, BOA BankAmericard Travel Rewards, Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.