cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Journey To Paradise :D

tag
Yazz

Bump!!

Please anyone kindly let me know whats the best way to aproach the collection agencys to validate an account?

Starting Score: Equifax 532, Transunion 528, Experian 530
Current Score: Equifax 660, Transunion 570(595), Experian 593
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
kjel
Established Contributor

Re: Bump!!

@Yazz wrote:

Please anyone kindly let me know whats the best way to aproach the collection agencys to validate an account?

At the top of the Rebuilding Your Credit forum there is a list of permanently linked threads with very helpful information. Read through them!

Start with this one: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/What-Steps-Do-I-Take-Do-I-DV-PFD/td-p/337142

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 12 of 13
Yazz

Re: Bump!!

Great news guys!!

after a few months of fighting and 4 secure credit cards I have seen a great improvement in my credit scores (Im using equifax FAKO scores)

when i started my scores were all below 530 Smiley Sad and now Equifax its 660, experian its 570(even tho using US bank service my score shows 593) and Transunion Its 595.

THANKS TO ALL MODERATOR AND EVERYONE HELPING ME OUT.

I have still some things to get rid off and few things to get worked out. 

for how long should I garden to go towards some good credit cards and what cards should I go after for? or course let me know the "score" needed

Starting Score: Equifax 532, Transunion 528, Experian 530
Current Score: Equifax 660, Transunion 570(595), Experian 593
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.