Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Letter

Hi all.

So after googling for 80,000 hours I think I found who I am supposedly I contact at Credit One. I have written a quick letter explaining my situation a little and stating a few requests.

Before I send it I would like know what you guys think. Should I add more info, take some things out, or is it just fine?

I'm hoping that this letter helps me get this baddie off my report in a couple of weeks. 

Anywho, here it is:

Hello, my name is Simplyme1 and I am contacting you in regards to the account I had with Credit One Bank. My account was opened in 2011 and for 2.5 years I believe I did the best that I could to keep afloat. However, in 2014 I had a few struggles I could not overcome. After helping a family member get back on their feet, I fell on hard times. The job I had was no longer dependable and I set out to transfer. That transfer took about 3 months to go through. During that time I fell behind in all of my bills and I lost not only my place of living, but my vehicle, and the credit card I had with you.

My reasoning for writing you today is to ask for a favor of sorts. I am at a place now that I can start clearing up things that happened  based on my circumstances. However, in order for me to make positive strides towards a better credit life, I need your assistance. I would like to ask two things of you.

First, the greatest favor of the two, I would like to make a payment to you. I would like to clear this account. If it is possible I am requesting that the interest added to the account be refunded. If that is possible, I can afford to make a payment of $500 (sent guaranteed funds). Second, I humbly ask that after payment is received that if you are able to, to delete this from my credit report. If the second request is not possible to be met, I ask that the late payment status’ I acquired be removed.

I understand your position as a company, and as a business. I also understand that my personal issues are no issue of yours. However, I am asking for your help as I continue to piece my financial (and credit) life back together.

Anything that can be done to help me would be greatly appreciated. Any advice you are willing to give me as I move forward would also be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ok that's all I got right now. Its rough and I wrote it quickly, so please excuse any errors you find.

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Letter

I have CEO Email address if you would like to email?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have CEO Email address if you would like to email?

Yes please. I'd hate to email the wrong person!!! 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check you pm

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.