Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My NERVES...My NERVES...HELP!!!!!

tag
lady_texan
New Contributor

Re: My NERVES...My NERVES...HELP!!!!!

Thanks much Izanna...they don't handle TX cases but I did find someone who does. I have a ?...about how long did the whole process take...I need to get this taken care of quick quick...the money is good...BUT the beauty of seeing my scores JUMP is priceless!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!"  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 17
Izaana
Regular Contributor

It all took about 3-4 months tops. That is including the time I waited til I got my check in my hand.

Good luck

Message 12 of 17
lady_texan
New Contributor

Ahhhh that longSmiley SadI really needed these off to buy a house with the tax credit. I will keep my fingers crossed though

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!" :smileywink:

Message 13 of 17
Izaana
Regular Contributor

I hope I didnt mislead you. The lawsuit against NCO that was won was only for the amount of money and to stop them from ever contacting me again. All that happened after that regarding the debt/bill was Cap One took it back (it was only assigned to NCO) and re assigned ot to another CA. I then got Cap One to take it baack and am paying the bill off this week for 70% and they will mark it as paid.
Message 14 of 17
lady_texan
New Contributor

NO...I got it...I received an email from the attorney the other day with some forms to fill out and submit my copies(proof). I was just wondering at what point or rather how long before I can get it off my CR's...trying to clear everything up by hopefully Sept to shop for a mortgage. Tired of looking at houses then poof....it's off the marketSmiley Sad I am working my butt off like I did several years ago to get back to green. Thanks for all!

"Trying to live my next 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!" Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady,

You might get lucky. If you have an attorney send a letter on your behalf they might realize your serious and remove the item sooner. You could still continue the suit after that if you wanted, but that may just be enough to get the baddie off your CR.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck!!

Message 16 of 17
lady_texan
New Contributor

Mailing documents overnight for review will keep you posted. Have sent my ITS letters CMRRR to the CA's. These CA's have been ruining my credit for years...CRA's not fully verifiying infoSmiley Sad but thanks to the gurus I can get "some" sleep LOLSmiley Very Happy haven't fought off the insomnia yet...but I am feeling hopeful!!

"Trying to enjoy my next 30 year---DEBT FREE!!"  Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.