New Contributor
lady_texan

Re: My NERVES...My NERVES...HELP!!!!!

Thanks much Izanna...they don't handle TX cases but I did find someone who does. I have a ?...about how long did the whole process take...I need to get this taken care of quick quick...the money is good...BUT the beauty of seeing my scores JUMP is priceless!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!"  :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor
Izaana

It all took about 3-4 months tops. That is including the time I waited til I got my check in my hand.

Good luck

New Contributor
lady_texan

Ahhhh that long:smileysad:I really needed these off to buy a house with the tax credit. I will keep my fingers crossed though

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!" :smileywink:

Regular Contributor
Izaana

I hope I didnt mislead you. The lawsuit against NCO that was won was only for the amount of money and to stop them from ever contacting me again. All that happened after that regarding the debt/bill was Cap One took it back (it was only assigned to NCO) and re assigned ot to another CA. I then got Cap One to take it baack and am paying the bill off this week for 70% and they will mark it as paid.
New Contributor
lady_texan

NO...I got it...I received an email from the attorney the other day with some forms to fill out and submit my copies(proof). I was just wondering at what point or rather how long before I can get it off my CR's...trying to clear everything up by hopefully Sept to shop for a mortgage. Tired of looking at houses then poof....it's off the market:smileysad: I am working my butt off like I did several years ago to get back to green. Thanks for all!

"Trying to live my next 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!" :smileywink:

Established Contributor
orhippychic

Lady,

You might get lucky. If you have an attorney send a letter on your behalf they might realize your serious and remove the item sooner. You could still continue the suit after that if you wanted, but that may just be enough to get the baddie off your CR.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck!!

09/28/07 EQ 498 EX 537 TU 477
12/27/07 EQ 526 EX 562 TU 541
02/26/08 EQ 526 EX 589 TU 579
11/09/08 EQ 562 EX 648 TU 578
New Contributor
lady_texan

Mailing documents overnight for review will keep you posted. Have sent my ITS letters CMRRR to the CA's. These CA's have been ruining my credit for years...CRA's not fully verifiying info:smileysad: but thanks to the gurus I can get "some" sleep LOL:smileyvery-happy: haven't fought off the insomnia yet...but I am feeling hopeful!!

"Trying to enjoy my next 30 year---DEBT FREE!!"  :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+