Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan

tag
elm84
Contributor

My Plan

Hello , I am not sure if this is a good Plan but i am gonna try it .. Please any Opinions will be appreciated.  My Credit score with EU is 571 and I have no late payments in 4 years and I just recieved a SCC from Cap 1 with a $500 limit. I have 8 items in collections which is a neg and 1 CO account from UOP which I am not sure how it is a CO since I was never contacted but that is neither here nor there.

My plan is to tackle the 5 Medical collections which total around $2,700 (From when I lived in Alaska and got pnuemonia but had no insurance because I hadn't had job long enough to qualify and lost job due to pnuemonia) I am wondering if i should just set aside money to pay it in Full all at one time , No one has contacted me about the debts but then I am wondering if there is a better solution of offering to Settle for an amount and deletion from all 3 of my CR ..

One CA reporting for TMOBILE I swear and my mom swears was paid and closed and I dont remember having 2 tmobile accounts ever but the account my mom would have paid is 2006 -2007 and This one is supposedly later so I am thinking of DV

The other 2 Collections are really stupid mistakes from a roommate in 2009 One is Phoenix Recovery Group which is saying I owe 3,695 to apartment complex when i called a lawyer he said apt was unlivable so just move and if they tried to take me to court prove it and no problem.. So they never tried to take me to court I moved back to FL and told them i was moving out , I guess my roommate did too and I told him to finish paying the remaining lease as I had paid 7 months alone with no help from him (stupid I know) I figured I knew it was unlivable. I reallly REALLY don't want to pay this but i would like it off my credit.

Last is ATT which I opened in Texas so roommate could have a phone when he had family issues and his dad took his , he was paying it and it got up to 1000 by time I got bill when I moved back home and due to illnesses , just was unable to pay it. (Was stupid I know) I am planning to save and offer PFD.

Then I just need to GW BOA for late deletions on my credit card and I should have pretty clean Credit report. If this all works..

Gardening what I got til Holiday Season 2014
Hoping for a couple 1k+ cards one day
Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Scores | Starting 09/2013 ~ 574 | Current ~ 600 | Goal ~ 720 |
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.