Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebuild Journey"UPDATED" need advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild Journey

I don't know who Horizon is, but I would continue to pay off debt and then apply for a secure credit card. Make sure you do your research about secure credit cards. Check the length of time the card has to be secured. Look at your current financial institution or a credit union.

Good luck!

Message 11 of 13
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

CCS will do the pay for delete! 

Good luck on this journey, I'll be following your success. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Whitneyy wrote:

CCS will do the pay for delete! 

Good luck on this journey, I'll be following your success. 

Today I just got a letter in the mail from CCS and they said my account was given back to Progressive Insurance and there tradeline will be deleted off my Credit Reports.

I called Progressive to pay the $227 and they told me that they have a new policy now that they can't except payments after 90 days and that they show I owe nothing. They said I would have to contact CCS to pay anything. But I just called CCS and they say that they sent it back and Progressive has control of it now. I'm so confused about this lol. I didn't tell CCS what Progressive said thoughSmiley Happy but CCS said if they did have they would do a PFD. What you guys think about this situation?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.