Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebuild Story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild Story

They said it would be dishonest to delete it. The first person I talked too said you can not recall but the next person said they could. I am guessing it is possible. I can not afford the full amount RIGHT now so I am hoping on the 15th the person I speak too will be more receptive!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

violate.jpg

DELETED, well one account. I am pushing for both as I got a manager to admit the call monitor harassed me when I called PRA. He continuously screamed WHO OPENED THESE ACCCOUNTS? WHO HAS YOUR INFO?  I was just asking for debt validation. While we did not agree on screaming, we did agree that it was inappropriate and harassive. The two accounts do not total 1000 dollars and I have found a lawyer willing to take them on if need be. 

I think they will drop it!  I have never been so happy. I had only one account listed on my credit report but once I got the other one deleted by the bureaus, the other popped up... very soon after I sent in a compliant about the call monitor. 

I believe Convergent will end up on my credit report BUT I believe Verizon will recall so that will delete that and I am pretty sure I can get them to delete their trade line too. 

Things are looking up.

My util is high right now but paying down my cards and working hard. 

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I got PRA deleted for both (well still waiting but they said they would). I am hoping they do not resell. 

I have still some medical bills and will be attacking them in about 3 months as I am paying for a tax lawyer to help with my liens. 

Right now just sitting back and paying my cards on time and my installment loans (Fingerhut Fresh Start and car loan).

My car is beginning to give out though. It doesn't seem to be immediate but that car is on its last legs. My hope is to get some of the minor stuff done and patches while my credit rises and then hopefully find a decent car loan. I am with Ally right now and almost at a year of on time payments ( had a few 30s 60s and one 90). I am GW but they are now telling me to stop asking. 

Scores rose by a few points but I am hoping they will rise ALOT more once the liens are gone. I have high util right now because we had some mini emergencies but will be able to get those down soon. 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just asked Ally to delete my late payments (GW) and they told me no as well. I feel your pain.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlady1884 I plan to beat on every door. They can ask me to stop but are they honestly going to take back my car if I don't? hehe. 

HOPING with 18 months (about a year from now ) of good payments, FICO will begin to shine on me. 

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. I'm trying to find the Ally CEO's email address and contact him. I'm not giving up without a fight.
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHEN I find it, if it isn't before you, I WILL send it to you @Jlady1984

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small win! 

1st Premier and both PRA are now off at least my Transunion. I went up 21 points! 555 I know is still bad but for me is still a win. 

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sick Irony... my car has been getting worse. 

I got a capital one auto preapproval in the mail so I decided to check it out. Literally waiting on a call back from the dealership now. My credit did catch a ding and I do have a TON of inquiries now but I know that this was needed. The little bit of work I have gotten done for my credit did give me a better chance but oh on pins and needles. 

The hope and prayer is to be able to bring home a car and refi in a few months even a year, the difference in teh car note would probably be less than cost to repair my poor tired ride. 

I promise to garden after this!

Message 19 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Me too. I'm trying to find the Ally CEO's email address and contact him. I'm not giving up without a fight.

ceoemail.com

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.