tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an offer in the mail today for a MileagePlus United card with a good bonus miles incentive. I fly home often with United, so I justified another HP. 

And then.. APPROVED! For 5K! I almost crapped my pants. My highest limit before was only $500 and that was with a CLI. 

So I'm hoping that higher line of credit will do some good for my score. 

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

All scores in the "good" range today! 676, 674, and 674! So much progress.

Since my last update-

App'd for 2 cards and approved! Got my highest limit actually. Penfed Promise at $10k. Also Amex BCE for $1400.

No more credit cards for me now. Although, I do want to refinance my car so I'm waiting for the DCU verification to finish. I'm currently paying 11.9%. My score was almost 100 points lower in November when I got this car. I'm thinking I can get a decent drop. 

Utilization at 2% consistently. Still one collections on EQ and one judgement. Working on the judgement now. Will see how it goes and update with progress.. 

Entering the garden as of 5/15/2017. Will revaluate in 6 months!

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow great job
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you consolidated your loans did your score go up. What happened when the loans were paid off. What happened afterwards when the new loan reported. Very interested thanks
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score went up about 30-40 points after I consolidated them

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it go back down when the new loan reported
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine didn't

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.