Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebuilding Experience.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Rebuilding Experience.

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here on my fico. I have recently improved my credit score by over 100 points in just 6 months. I had a starting credit score of 510, I am now happy to say that according to myfico.com i am 628 w/ experian, 620 w/ tran, & 608 with equifax.  I know those are still low crappy scores, but to me its a world of difference. I still have several negative accts reporting on my credit but i also have small success' which i am very proud of. I have two cap1 accounts open the classic and the quicksilver, both with cl of 500. I have a credit one acct open with a cl of 400, and i was recently approved for a chase slate acct with a balance of 2k!!!! So even though collections and charge off's are the worst thing to someone attempting to rebuild, it can be done! I will be happy to share how i was able to build my credit to anyone who would like to know. I attribute most of my success to this forums advice!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Rebuilding Experience.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here on my fico. I have recently improved my credit score by over 100 points in just 6 months. I had a starting credit score of 510, I am now happy to say that according to myfico.com i am 628 w/ experian, 620 w/ tran, & 608 with equifax.  I know those are still low crappy scores, but to me its a world of difference. I still have several negative accts reporting on my credit but i also have small success' which i am very proud of. I have two cap1 accounts open the classic and the quicksilver, both with cl of 500. I have a credit one acct open with a cl of 400, and i was recently approved for a chase slate acct with a balance of 2k!!!! So even though collections and charge off's are the worst thing to someone attempting to rebuild, it can be done! I will be happy to share how i was able to build my credit to anyone who would like to know. I attribute most of my success to this forums advice!

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
IslandSoul
Established Member

Congrats on your success and improvement
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Hi  can you please my how you got it done.  thanks

Message 4 of 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Thanks for your advice. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.