Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Story

Ok, i have been posting on the forums for a couple of weeks now, reading and such here is my story sorry if long.

auto loan (1 year payments good) opend in june of 2013 (almost paid off, because of high intrest rate)

cap 1 secured (opened in april 2014)

new accounts

victoria secret 500 limit

discover it 2500 dollar limit

chase freedom 1200 limit

paypal smart connect 500 limit

all my collections have been deleted as of today.

child support showing collections from july 2011-march2012 (now paid in full and dont owe anything) (sent goodwill letter yesterday)

i however do not know my real fico scores. im waiting to pull them. i guess my question is will my scores drop because of adding the 4 new accounts this month?

ck showed a 80 point boost cause of the delte, i know its a fake score. just wondering what will happen when the 4 new accounts show up. will it drop?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: My Story

Yes, it will drop, but only for a little while. Are you carrying balances? Because that will also cause your scores to drop because of the utilization.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

no ballances on any cards. how long until it starts to go back up?

Message 3 of 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

no ballances on any cards.

Allow ONE of them to carry a balance between 1-9% not always report 0. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry yes, i mean the capitol one just posted a ballance of 6 dollars on the 10th it has a 201 limit.

Message 5 of 6
Maksmom

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.