Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Success

I just wanted to share my success story and hope to give encouragement to those in the rebuilding process. I began with credit scores of 648 and 607 and after a little over a month of rebuilding I have removed mostly all of the negative info from my credit report. All that is left is a four year old judgment that I don't think is impacting my scores too much. Here is what I have been able to get done:

Judgment-deleted from EQ, remains on EX and TU
CPA-deleted
RJM-deleted
Toyota Financial Services-2 60 day lates removed
GECRB-charge off deleted
LVNV-deleted
Seattle service bureau-deleted

I could not have done any of it without the Myfico forums!! I have just been preapproved for a mortgage am now focusing on gardening my newly opened NFCU and Orchard cards. Its feels good to be on my way to good credit!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
howiez28
New Contributor

Re: My Success

Congratulations! May I ask how you got LVNV deleted?
Message 2 of 14
howiez28
New Contributor

Also GECRB :-)
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

For GECRB I sent GW emails and for LVNV I filed a BBB complaint. I will PM the info and contacts. Hope it works for you too
Message 4 of 14
howiez28
New Contributor

Thank you!
Message 5 of 14
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

I'd love the PM with that GECRB as well.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also in my way of getting approved for a loan for my first home, can you care to share those GECRB.

Message 7 of 14
Tru2mee

Can someone please PM me the info used to send GW email to GECRB?   Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 14
tictoc
Contributor

Hi
Were the 60 day late payments for toyota the only late payments you had & how long did it take for them respond? I sent them a gw will last week & im nervous because I never heard of anyone having success with them! Smiley Sad

Starting Score: Ex: 580 EQ: 608 myfico TU: 585
Current Score: Ex: 694 fcr.com EQ FICO: 663 TU: Unk
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 14
Lasardo
Established Contributor

BT, awesome!!! you have worked your tail off and it has paid off..Congratulations. I started Wth (27) baddies and am down to (1) (a lot medical) and that (1) drops off in December! keep a eye out for my succes story! Oh and BT please help us out on getting the 60 day late removed, how did you go about that? GW LTR or phn call? A friend has a 60 day late I wld love an example. Thx in advance.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.