Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TU inquiries are disappearing....

tag
rm3
Regular Contributor

My TU inquiries are disappearing....

Is anybody else experiencing this? Over the past two weeks 4 inquiries from last year just fell off my TU cr. I went from 5 to 1. i first noticed this on credit karma and then my daily pull from USAA cms. Three from GE and one from Navy FCU. I don't know what's going on.....any ideas.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Re: My TU inquiries are disappearing....

I've actually noticed the same thing. I was confused when I looked at the date of the inquiry and said to myself "That isn't supposed to fall off yet" 3 have dropped off in the last couple of months that weren't due to drop. I'm down to just utility pull for new service, rental pull and a CC I recently got for the rewards. 

Message 2 of 6
rm3
Regular Contributor

It's very weird. I have gained a few fako points :-)

Message 3 of 6
IWOL
Established Contributor

They were probably "bumped" off your report. As I understand it, your file can only hold so much data. If you are pulling your report daily for the last year, that is alot of soft inquiries on your report. Your file probably filled up and knocked some of your hard inquiries off.

Message 4 of 6
pip3man
Valued Contributor

same thing happened to me, just last week 12 hard inquiries mysteriously fell off my TU and they were due to fall off in 2014 & 2015. Strange
Message 5 of 6
DonMzBhavin
New Contributor

I had the same thing happen whereas I originally had 12 inquiries on my TU now it shows 0. And most were due to fall off in 2014 or 2015. But can you say woo-hoo!!! Ill take the 12 pt increase that came with it.

Starting Score: 467
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 795

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Post BK Wallet: Target VISA $10,000 (AU) | NFCU Credit Card $5,000| Walmart $1100| Cap One Platinum $3000 | Amazon $1150 | Discover It Card $500 | Cap One Secured $500 | PayPal Smart Connect $500 | Lane Bryant $1130| Dressbarn $750 |NY & Company $250| Victoria's Secret $250 | Target Store Charge $200 |Capital One Auto Finance
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.