Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My company has been sending my Child Support payments a tad late. NEED HELP

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

My company has been sending my Child Support payments a tad late. NEED HELP

So my company has been sending my child support payments a few days late, but they are always paid each month. I just looked on Credit Karma, and they are showing me that I have

what does this mean?? what should I do??? I dont want to pull my CR yet, cause I want wait until, My App spree settles in. Just apped Sept 28th for Amex, Chase, Sallie Mae (I got approved for all 4 cards I went for)

Account                                      Type           Status      Total Late    Payment Status.

CHLD SUPP VA PersonalClosed       15              6%

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: My company has been sending my Child Support payments a tad late. NEED HELP

@ac921ol wrote:

So my company has been sending my child support payments a few days late, but they are always paid each month. I just looked on Credit Karma, and they are showing me that I have

what does this mean?? what should I do??? I dont want to pull my CR yet, cause I want wait until, My App spree settles in. Just apped Sept 28th for Amex, Chase, Sallie Mae (I got approved for all 4 cards I went for)

Account                                      Type           Status      Total Late    Payment Status.

CHLD SUPP VA PersonalClosed       15              6%

it states closed so looks like when the employer started garnishing that caught it back up and so this delinquent account was closed?

Message 2 of 5
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

No idea, I will call the DCSE and discuss with them a little more tomorrow, but it states its closed on the Credit Karma listing, but it states 15 late payments which I heard stay on for 7 YEARS!!!!! I had my company handle this, they take it out every paycheck and should send it at end of the month.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 3 of 5
Infamouscxr
Established Member

I'm going through the same thing here in Cali. I have a combined 32 120+ lates when I've never been late. I've disputed and called everyone on this... Good luck to you... Hope you get it squared away.
Message 4 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.