cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico score way higher than secured cc score.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My fico score way higher than secured cc score.

@Anonymous wrote:
So I applied for federal Navy credit union and a capital one secured credit card a few days apart.

My fico scores are 589, 580 and 630, but to my horror and confusion the rejection letters from fed Navy credit union and cap one said my score is 431. Plus I own no homes or etc.

How in the WORLD is this even possible?! Even credit karma, experian, and hoards of other fako and fico places give the same numbers I first posted.

Any ideas?! I swore my fico is THE legitimate 3 Bureau real scores.The Op states that his scores aTh

The OP states that his scores are Fico's, so pulling them from another source wouldn't change them. It's looks like NFCU may be using a different version of Fico. I think I read somewhere they may be using Fico 9. Cap One score on their website is Vantage score, not sure if they use that in credit decision.

Message 11 of 12
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: My fico score way higher than secured cc score.

If you purchased your scores from here then you can see many of the different scores that lenders use. Did you view all of your scores or just your FICO 8 scores?

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.