cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first PFD was denied. Do I try again?

tag
zhenxinqian
Contributor

Re: My first PFD was denied. Do I try again?

I'm absolutely terrified now. I owe the library $0.75, on my husband's card, I'll be taking a trip there tomorrow now. =/ That would so embarrassing for him if it turned up on his CR, specially since it was for 3 romance novels being a day late. Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@zhenxinqian wrote:

I'm absolutely terrified now. I owe the library $0.75, on my husband's card, I'll be taking a trip there tomorrow now. =/ That would so embarrassing for him if it turned up on his CR, specially since it was for 3 romance novels being a day late. Smiley Surprised

That's why it's better to buy a kindle and "borrow" your books from an online library, lol

Message 12 of 14
zhenxinqian
Contributor

I didn't know you could do that. Can you do it on an iPad? If not, I'll look into convincing someone that'll make a good V day present. =)

Sorry to jack you thread. 

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@zhenxinqian wrote:

I didn't know you could do that. Can you do it on an iPad? If not, I'll look into convincing someone that'll make a good V day present. =)

Sorry to jack you thread. 

Yeah, but you have to be a bit tech savvy to puzzle it out.  Google is your friend...  until march 1st.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.